It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So yeah. I just have a quick list of questions about Eve Online, it's community, and gameplay.
1. Is the economy REALLY as realisitic as it describes itself?
2. How easy is it to get a job in a guild, company, or corporation?
3. Do you build cities/colonies/factories to get what you need? And if so, what's the menu or interface for doing so like?
4. Is the gameplay similar to Spore in the Space Stage?
5. Can you live as a freelance trader, working as a jack-of-all-trades and responding to current market demands?
6. What ARE the market demands? Mostly space ship parts?
7. How awesome of a graphics card do I need to play?
8. Does the game take a bit to get used to?
9. Do you only have a ship (like in Spore) as an avatar, or do you also have a human avatar?
Any and all responses are appreciated ^_^
The answer is 42 you idiot!