Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rusty Hearts: Awakening to Debut on October 11th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the first major content update for Rusty Hearts will deploy on October 11th. Called "Awakening", the update will bring a higher level cap, new dungeons and more.

Developers indicate that the history of Castle Curtis will be unveiled with the addition of three new dungeons. The Cathedral hub will expand, the level cap will rise to 30 and the game will see over 120 new quests added.

Find out more in depth information on the Rusty Hearts site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

I downloaded and played Rusty Hearts on Steam. Worst. So-called. MMO. Ever.

It really was very horrible.

• leafaeleleafaele Member UncommonPosts: 11

I find the above comment somewhat unfortunate. Here is a game that breaks the mold of the current mmo's out there and actually have a somewhat action like combat system and people then call it crap :(

Granted it is not very massive or has much roleplaying (or even customization) but it is fun, has decent sound and quite unique graphics (anime like). However do not come into this game expecting the second coming of mmo's or with a strong dislike for beat 'em up games.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Originally posted by leafaele

I find the above comment somewhat unfortunate. Here is a game that breaks the mold of the current mmo's out there and actually have a somewhat action like combat system and people then call it crap :(

Granted it is not very massive or has much roleplaying (or even customization) but it is fun, has decent sound and quite unique graphics (anime like). However do not come into this game expecting the second coming of mmo's or with a strong dislike for beat 'em up games.

Pretty much this. Go into the game thinking it's going to be a typical MMO then you'll hate it. Go into it thinking of it as an online free coop beat em up, then it's fantastic. Especially if you can convince your friends to play it with you

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

• It shoul not be considered MMO,  i mean even they dont consider it MMO.They call it online hack and slash. And its very good arcade game. That you can enjoy with people on the net. Imagine it more as beat em up version of battle net

•  

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

Use a 360 controller and the game becomes truly great.  Use mouse and keyboard and it would probably be a poor experience.

• DeeterDeeter Member UncommonPosts: 135

This game is like Vindictus and Dragon Nest had a retard baby with Divine Souls as the wet nurse.