Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online: Undaunted Update Coming October 11th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

GalaNet has announced that the next Allods Online update will officially launch in North America and Europe on October 11th.  Called "Undaunted", the update brings new monsters, new bosses and a new survival mode feature that takes place in the Great Mage Tep’s long-lost Mausoleum of Sparks.

Undaunted also features the much-anticipated overhaul of the "new player experience" to guide the most recent players through the initial starting areas and introducing them to the game in a much more user-friendly way.

Find out more about Allods Online.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NivisiruNivisiru Member UncommonPosts: 186

I loved this game up to lvl 30, then the item shop became needed and just out of control imo.

• DarkerFateDarkerFate Member UncommonPosts: 100

Originally posted by Nivisiru

I loved this game up to lvl 30, then the item shop became needed and just out of control imo.

Same here, me and 3 of my friends were all leveling together up until a point where they changed the game so that you absolutely needed to buy from the cash-shop.

We all talked about how much love had obviously been put into the game and all of it's lore. I've even tried to play after that change and it's supposed correction. But it's not the same.

Gamer by nature,
    poet by heart.