Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I dinged level 60...

2»

Comments

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Heh some of these replies are great. Leave it up to the WoW fanbois to somehow turn this post around to make it a bash against EQ2.

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• drokdrok Member Posts: 9

Sorry it was a typo. I meant 50. This game has no content no matter what level you are, anyway.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by jimothypetro

Heh some of these replies are great. Leave it up to the WoW fanbois to somehow turn this post around to make it a bash against EQ2.

they never go wrong ...lol

hey mentat, did you cap 60 in wow also? I mean drok did...he's a hardcore gamer obviously

lmao, you wow fanboy's make me laugh. image

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by drok
    Sorry it was a typo. I meant 50. This game has no content no matter what level you are, anyway.

A typo... 7 times? That's almost as funny as the original post. ::::18::::::18::::::18::::::18::

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

yeah there is no way you make a typo or mistake that many times...if you know the correct answer/way. why do people even go to those lengths to try and discredit a game...i mean its a friggin GAME you dont have to play it if you dont like it, but stay away from the people that do like it.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

LMAO!!!!! omg I'm laughing so friggin hard

the only thing worse than a troll post PROVEN wrong, is the troll coming back to attempt and mend it...even though he's never played the game, which has been proven...7 times!

HAHAHAHHAHA!

• DremvekDremvek Member UncommonPosts: 160

Guys! That's not very nice! How do you know EQ2 doesn't have 10 super secret levels that only Drok has been able to find? I mean, just because the AVERAGE player can't hit them, doesn't mean a leet hardcore gamer like Drok can't!

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

omg! so funny! cant....stop....laughing...! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and was it a typo in the TOPIC of the thread too?

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

lol, the least he could do is man up and admit he lied.

but i guess we'll just have to settle for more lies covering lies.

thanks for a great laugh, and proof i made the right move by not buying a game with people like you in it.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Ok sorry but yes this guy is not the smartest in the world.

I was so sure it was a joke post.

Drok,you said level 55 to 60 and then went on to quote level 60 numerous times so what sort of typo is that or was 55 now 45 and the numerous 60 all 50.

Geez,please don't even bother to post anymore you are just sounding more embarrasing by the second.

At least the guy who made that long post that was a "level 40 rogue" had the good sense to stop posting when he got caught lying you just keep digging the hole .

I already even sort of gave you an escape by saying it might be a joke post.The smart move would be hide your lying by simply coming like a few trolls with"geez it was clearly a joke post lighen up guys" since its too late to edit with everyone quoting and laughing at your lies.

But to dig the hole even deeper ,that really is the last straw.Withdraw because keeping this post on top of the forum only will make people think "hmm if this dude is lying maybe i should try this game as clearly i can't rely on such people".

So congratz you probably have made more people buy this game to try it out for themselves and certainly would not have made anyone run from it.Direct opposite of what you clearly wanted.

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    Guys c mon we gotta stop responding to this shit or it will go on forever, or we go to his house and kick his ass.... what's that bastards adress?

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by BurningMan
    Guys c mon we gotta stop responding to this shit or it will go on forever, or we go to his house and kick his ass.... what's that bastards adress?

Well personally this thread staying up is just a way of showing you what lenghts people would go to put down a game and by staying up it remains a good pointer for people seeking advise on this forum about some of the trolls that exist and have sunk so low as the original poster and resorted to lying because of a game.

But I think let this thread die for simple reason he is giving a bad name to another game which i also play and would not like him to stain or give bad impression of the game to others.

If he had not mentioned the other game or that he is a player in it ,i would add a post everyday to keep it pinned to top.

So yes pretty please let the thread sink and die.

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Drok, man I would just let it go and change my screen name man, no one is going to take any of your posts seriously ever.

You can't possibly win ANY arguments on these boards. All the other guy has to say is "Yeah but what do you know, you dinged level 60 in a game that only has 50 levels, then treid to say you made a typo SEVEN TIMES."

Sorry couldn't let it go without saying SOMETHING. I'm done now.

DISCLAIMER:
    I reserve the right to come back if the original poster tries to respond again (no one could be that goofy...could they?)

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Well after grinding my butt off for weeks, I've come to the conclusion that EQ2 is a horrible game. Level 55 to 60 is sooooo long... the first 55 levels were bad enough... I should of quit at level 2 if I knew what I was in for. I kept banking on there being some really cool things that I could do at level 60, but there just isn't. There are alot of people at my level and they all seem to think the same thing. Many of them, including myself, have gone to WoW, and we find it MUCH better. I just honestly can't believe I put so much time into a game that isn't fun.
    The bottom line is this. Stop fooling yourselves that EQ2 is a good game. WoW is a much, much better game. The sooner you realize it, the better off you'll be. WoW is so much deeper than EQ2. I dinged level 60 in WoW, also(I'm a hardcore gamer), and I am never looking for something to do.. I'm just trying to decide what I should do out of the hundreds of options.
    I don't mean to bash EQ2, but I really can't see why you guys would play such an inferior product. Maybe you were like me, and think it will get better at level 60. Well it doesn't, trust me. Quit now and join WoW, and I GAURENTEE you wil have more fun.

I play myself WoW but I hate fanbois so much from my heart

They do wow players reputaion even more darker.

Get lost.

• pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443

He does have some valid points though..

• the_ryhmethe_ryhme Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by Serien 

I'm making a list of "MMORPG.COM 2005 AWARDS" and this thread right now is the number 1 nominee for "Most hilarious troll post ever"

2 vote= dinged level 60

1 vote= L40 Rogue

This post only just beat out the level 40 Rogue post to get my vote for "Most hilarious troll post ever" because he came back and said the 7 times he mentioned L60 was a typo image

Absolute classic!

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Originally posted by the_ryhme

Originally posted by Serien 
     I'm making a list of "MMORPG.COM 2005 AWARDS" and this thread right now is the number 1 nominee for "Most hilarious troll post ever"

1 on the chart is "all GIRLS look here" in spam forum
    2 on the chart is this, lol
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Locked due to immaturity and flaming.

- KT

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

This discussion has been closed.