Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.5 trailer dropped

PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-ashes-rift/721489

So we knew about the Raptor mount, but apparently there is now a spider mount in the game also

Comments

• nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

Score, those two mounts will go great along side my Murdantix, Mossy Tortagon, and Crocnard mounts.

I have a serious problem with collecting mounts in this game for some reason -_-.... never had that problem in WoW.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by nickster29

I have a serious problem with collecting mounts in this game for some reason -_-.... never had that problem in WoW.

More fun stuff to do in WoW than collect mounts and raid?
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Can't wait to see the player's comments on the patch the next days. I hope with 1.5 Trion shows that they can do better than they did with Rift so far.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Just finished downloading...patch notes look tasty image

Anyone waiting for "solo" dungeons.. they really aren't that for most classes. Even when you click on the dungeon it says "Recommended Duo".

It's kind of a Catch 22; you can probably solo if you are wearing all T2 or a cleric, but if you can solo you don't need anything that drops inside there so you're sorta just doing it to look around.

I will say that it has farming potential because it drops a lot of silk and stuff in there, and you can use your EXP pots from Vet rewards in there as well.

But to claim that's solo is not accurate for most people so make sure to get a partner unless you're T2'ed.

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Pop the ceremony one is the truely "solo" one made for a fresh 50. The other two are made for two fresh 50's. If you are gear, then other two can be solo'd.

Originally posted by Puremallace
    Pop the ceremony one is the truely "solo" one made for a fresh 50. The other two are made for two fresh 50's. If you are gear, then other two can be solo'd.

Yeah I was noticing that. The ceremony wasn't hard with T1, but the actual dungeons are not soloable in that fashion (tried with a rogue).

My cleric in Duracell mode with T2/T3 however had no problems with anything in the dungeons, but I didn't need anything other than a look-see.

I guess it's good for alts, but I don't think I'm gearing up another one. I'm a little dungeoned out after six months, so I'll probably not re-up.

When is the actual event? I read it's not for three weeks?