Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is rediculous!

This is taking bad forms my friends. They are now locking threads that are constructive and not bad at all. This reeks of the end of the game, when the mods are getting angry at almost everything. Well fanboys, wheres the transparancy now? No new dev blog in a week, your topics being locked. Lol!

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Sound the alarm!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• DaniciaDanicia Member UncommonPosts: 38

Originally posted by jungleninja

This is taking bad forms my friends. They are now locking threads that are constructive and not bad at all. This reeks of the end of the game, when the mods are getting angry at almost everything. Well fanboys, wheres the transparancy now? No new dev blog in a week, your topics being locked. Lol!

Greetings Jungleninja,

I would like to correct your statement. We have locked *three* total threads, all from the same person. As each thread was closed, the reason was given. We allow people to be critical of our game and our company. What we do not allow is people to insult the other community members and our staff. On each one of those threads, the OP insulted and name-called the forum members and were disrespectful all around.

This was all done by me, the Community Manager, not "mods". I invited the OP to restart their threads, leaving the insulting content out. As the threads did not, they were closed down.

As always, if you have any questions about our Rules & Guidelines, you can email me directly at [email protected]

Regards,

Donna

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

many mmorpg do it ,while i was on rift  hundreds of threads were closed about their poor handling of class balabce .At least someone has bothered to answer your concerns here .

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Yes, indeed. They do respond, but too bad its only words. I mean, do something with the game, instead. You can talk all you want about the good ideas and whats and wants, but its the deeds that count. And on my other topic I asked them to prove me wrong and till this day they havent. So, there you have it!

As one of the players stated on the official forums, if they are going to implement the breaking down of items for crafting, they will loose more players and what are they making? Yep, you guessed it right, a breaking down system. Wow! They must be geniusses there! Yes, they will have matts gathering in the future, as they state it, a little way down the road. That means in plain english.....2 or more years. The game wont last that long without a real thing to do there. They want the players to be doing stuff in the world (questing and grinding), not the gathering for us. They dont want it, because they feel we dont wanna do that....but...thats what we have been asking for to do. I think they just dont have the resources to make them soon, so they claim that. But what when the lvl 31-35 stuff come out. Most peeps, will have it done in a week or 2. Maybe some slowbies will do it in 3 to 4 weeks. Then what? The crafting stuff wont be done for a long long time. Why not knock down the monthly payment to the level whats out there. 30 procent is done, so 30 procent of 9,99. Then when the game is finished, you go back to 100 procent. Seems fair enough.

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

Kudos to God and Heroes CM replying to this thread. 

To OP,

Games developer is not devoloping games for you alone. They have their own vision and plan. So stop bashing/whining when your suggestion is not in the dev plan.

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953

Isnt this game going F2P in the near future ?

• RelytDnegelRelytDnegel Member UncommonPosts: 261

Locking threads doesn't mean much it happens all the time. I used to play this game and the company that run it really are amazing I just didn't find the game good enough to hold my interest for a long period of time. But yeah I wouldn't read too much into the thread locking.

• travamarstravamars Member CommonPosts: 417

Wow....op.. I just read some of your previous posts and all I can say is wow.

You love AOC..but hate their dev because they wont reply to you and give you feedback...

You love AOEO..but hate their devs because they wont reply to you and give you feedback...

You love G&H..but you hate their devs and seem to have forum problems..

You seem to have a higher opinion of your opinions than the dev's do. I would suggest you stop playing games or make your own.

• travamarstravamars Member CommonPosts: 417

Originally posted by TheCrow2k

Didn't you read richard ahoshi's column? He said "Everyone is going free to play"....not some...but "Everyone"

• PicklebeastPicklebeast Member Posts: 273

I gotta give it to HI though- The CM is awesome, posts here without using a sock puppet acct. and generally allows for any discussion on the Official Forum. 

+1 for a great community manager.

-The game on the other hand.... -150.

So as a whole I would say Gods and Heroes is @ -149...

Originally posted by TheCrow2k

Howdy! We have discussed the F2P path we would like to take, but it isn't in the near future. We're working on getting the next few levels of content out, crafting and a few other things before we go F2P. When the game was originally designed by Perpetual, it was not designed with F2P in mind, as western games weren't using that payment method. It will take some pretty good effort on our team to put in a F2P business model that works for our players and our company.

Cheers!

Originally posted by RelytDnegel

Locking threads doesn't mean much it happens all the time. I used to play this game and the company that run it really are amazing I just didn't find the game good enough to hold my interest for a long period of time. But yeah I wouldn't read too much into the thread locking.

If it was an amasing company,  they would have loads of content ready. But after months they have hardly anything ready and they already admit they are going to go f2p in the future, so who would pay anymore. Just wait for it!

Yep, you all will hear more from me, as long as I want to. Yep Danicia, it was my thread, but not my comment that said F2P. But then, who cares. Even this new person lost his/her interest in the game after the first 10 levels. So...that tells me more than words.

Have a nice weekend you all!

Yep, you all will hear more from me, as long as I want to. Yep Danicia, it was my thread, but not my comment that said F2P. But then, who cares. Even this new person lost his/her interest in the game after the first 10 levels. So...that tells me more than words.

Excellent! We don't mind if people who have never subscribed continue to talk to us about our game. We welcome the feedback. I'd repeat my email/contact information again, but since it is already in this thread, there is no need.

Have a great weekend, too!

Originally posted by Danicia

Excellent! We don't mind if people who have never subscribed continue to talk to us about our game. We welcome the feedback. I'd repeat my email/contact information again, but since it is already in this thread, there is no need.

Have a great weekend, too!

Nice, but one thing, you are wrong there. I have paid for your game. So, I have had 1 month sub. But then you dont see that as a sub do you?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! (tm)