Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me figure out somthing please

kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

I am trying to figure out is this game a sub game or f2p? I dled it and i am loving it so far first time in a long time i just get absorbed into a mmo.   So i was kinda wanting to figure this out before if im on a trial it runs out.

Also if anyone is just starting out because of the new review and wants to join up game name is the same.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• juxionjuxion Member Posts: 12

10.95 a month to play.not sure how long the trial lasts.i had 30 days for free once,not sure about now though.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I'm thinking it's subscription with an extended free trial (14 days?).  It shows a subscription cost in the features page here on MMORPG.com.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

Unlimited free trial.  You can play forever but you can only reach 125 in each skill.  If you subscribe you can get to the max (250).  You are also unable to use certain other aspects.

http://atys.ryzom.com/start/app_forum.php?page=topic/view/6617/1#1

New Free Trial System

We are pleased to announce that from now on, players that create a new account can play Ryzom without time or place limits. Instead, free trial accounts are now limited to a maximum level of 125 in all different skills, enabling everyone to sample all aspects of Ryzom and to discover what makes this MMO unique. When you reach level 125 in a skill you can still continue playing, but you will gain no more experience points. The second limitation is storage: you cannot own any mektoub packers, use the inventory of your apartment or take any items from a guild hall. 

Despite the freedom of this new system, we would like to remind you that Ryzom can only live on through your paid subscriptions. Thank you for the confidence you have in us. 

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677

This game is free to play essentially with the only drawback being you cant get your skills past 125 or 150 I believe without subbing first max level for skills is 250. Which means you can take as long as you want checking the game out without paying a dime. There also is no cash shop to dictate pay to win. If you really enjoy the game its only $10.95 a month anyways which is a good price for online games now days. Ive only been playing a few days myself and plan on subbing once I get deeper into the game and see how it is.