Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Duo/Co-Op Games

NythiousNythious Member Posts: 32

So, my wife and I are looking for good duo games.  I'm in another country, so we have been playin games online together... 

So far we've dabbled on Dead Island, WoW, and Magicka. 

We are kinda waiting for Guild Wars, but do you guys have any input on wicked fun co-op duo games?

Gaming is serious business.

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I just have to login and recommend Borderlands :) It has loads of content and will keep you entertained for quite some time.

Gatling gears is also fun - But its quite short.

You could always look into games such as Minecraft or Terraria as well.

• Harleking89Harleking89 Member Posts: 68

What about the first Guild Wars? Personally I find that to be one of the best games around to play with friends (co-op), and it would prepare you somewhat for the sequel.

All it takes is one bad day.

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

As mentioned the first guild wars and borderlands are both very great options. There is also dungeonsiege although the co-op is a bit clunky.  And with dungennsiege there are a bunch of games just like it, all about finding the one you like. Fable 3 has good coop and the game is quite fun, not like the first, but what can you do eh?

scribble scribble scribble

• LienhartLienhart Member UncommonPosts: 662

Aion.

Try leveling without a healer in that game is painful.

I live to go faster...or die trying.
  • pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

I guess it depends on what type of game you was looking for..

I personally would recommend Hunted: The Demons Forge, A very cool old school style dungeon crawler

Also the new Warhammer 40k Space Marine will be adding Co-Op in October free DLC. I have completed the game solo and it is freakin awesome. Highly recommended :)

• NythiousNythious Member Posts: 32

Thanks for the replies.  I'll probably throw Guild Wars out there and see if she's interested.  I also considered Hunted, but I heard that it was a little rough around the edges. 

Gaming is serious business.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

Might also want to try Neverwinter Nights, alot of people seem to like the multiplayer mode for that game and its a good RPG all round :-)

imageimage

• XexvXexv Member Posts: 308

Originally posted by pl3dge
    Also the new Warhammer 40k Space Marine will be adding Co-Op in October free DLC. I have completed the game solo and it is freakin awesome. Highly recommended :)

Is the co-op mode just an arena with waves of mobs or does it involve a co-op playthrough of the story?

• tawhiritawhiri Member Posts: 1

Global Agenda,

Resident Evil 5,

Borderlands,

L4D(1-2),Dead Island,

Hunted The demon's Forge.

And the 7 October RAGE but iam not sure about online Coop.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by tawhiri

And the 7 October RAGE but iam not sure about online Coop.

I'm not entirely sure but I think the single player storyline isn't avaialble for co-op, at least that's how it reads to me.

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

If you don't mind picking a bit older game (andyou haven't played it already) Titan Quest is also nice!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by Urvan

Might also want to try Neverwinter Nights, alot of people seem to like the multiplayer mode for that game and its a good RPG all round :-)

Yeah, if you don't mind 10 years old graphics it is not a bad choice.

Guildwars is excellent to duo as have been said before.

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Portal 2 has fun co-op

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

Originally posted by Aquazen

Portal 2 has fun co-op

and it should get better within the month (p2 update inc)

also check fear 3

uh, and rage will have a coop mode :) just to clarify it

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Guild Wars is a must try. Furthermore I would recommend Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.