Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG that isn't tank and spank

KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499

I'm very lax on requirements at this point. As long as it's free or has a trial at least 1 week long.

Played Vindictus and Dragon Nest.

Comments

• KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499

Adding on to that... it would be interesting to see MMORPG bosses that play like single player RPG bosses, with a heavy use of environment and strategy.

• Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865

If you don't want a game that is tank n spank, you might try Free Realms. They have card games and racing games and things that don't have anything to do with Tank n Spank.

• randomdude7randomdude7 Member Posts: 124

Originally posted by Korby

Adding on to that... it would be interesting to see MMORPG bosses that play like single player RPG bosses, with a heavy use of environment and strategy.

Well even though you aren't being terribly specific I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume I know what you're talking about.

In case you haven't heard yet, Tera is supposed to have rather clever bosses (dunno about using the environment, though). Unfortunately they just pushed back the release date another quarter of a year, even though the game has already been completed and is live in Korea, and has even already been completely translated. You see they are "westernizing" it. So don't get your hopes up, cause some of the changes I keep reading about sound more like they are "WoWernizing" it instead...

There are a few games similar to what I think you are talking about already out, though. Mortal Online, Darkfall, DDO, and Fallen Earth are the ones that come to my mind right away, but I know there are more... just can't think of em right now...

oh yeah DDO is free

"I don't have anything funny to say, now. I'm Tsukasa. I'm Tsukasa." ~Tsukasa

UDK 3rd person action game camera tutorial