Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CS Map-Living Room/Bathroom/Kitchen?

schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

Back in the day with CS 1.6, I used to play on maps where it was a huge house for example: Kitchen, living room, bathroom, ect....

As a time waster, Im currently getting involved in TF2/CS:S and really would like to play on the old maps I used to.

Anyone have any idea?

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
Trying out: Age of Wushu
Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

Comments

• Vlad_TepesVlad_Tepes Member Posts: 47

Hmm...I remember a TFC map called Rats_CTF. You were really small in a kitchen. Was damn fun. Played a few like that, always a good laugh. Haven't seen any in TF2, but I'm sure they are out there as that style was quite popular.

As for large houses, don't recall playing any of those, but I'm old, and the mind is slipping.

I'll ask some friends who live in TF2 and if I get any news I'll let you know.

• schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

I remember that one, if you fell in the sink drain you died,  but was it really for TFC? I thought it was CS...

Anyways, would love to find a TF2/CS:S Server with the Rat maps... Let me know if your friends know of any!

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

TF2 is incredible.  Valve know how to please a core audience and keep their customers happy.  I know that's not what your post is about, but I just had to toss that in here.