Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face of Mankind: Mission System Overhaul Incoming

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Face of Mankind devs have sent word that they are hard at work on a forthcoming patch that will feature a complete mission system overhaul. Mission systems is a more "free form" questing system and one that the team has been actively working on for the last several weeks.

Here is a developer re-cap of the revamped system:

1. Instead of completing when all of the objectives are complete, the new missions will end automatically after the per-defined running time set by the mission leader prior to starting it.

2. All members that are in the mission will receive a payout, no matter what, so long as the mission leader has not removed them and they did not leave the mission themselves. If they are logged off or arrested, they will still receive it.

3. If a member is arrested and gets out of jail before the mission is over, they will be re-added automatically.

4. An extensive mission log that logs overall group actions in addition to specific stats of the individual members.

Read the full blog of upcoming changes in the Face of Mankind blog.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

This game still exists?!

Make it so...

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Originally posted by Cpt_Picard

This game still exists?!

Lol was going to post the same thing.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

If I remmeber right they switched to a new developer like a month or so ago

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

thats it!  im a believer now

this game can get hit by a nuclear bomb and survive!

looks like time to keep tabs on this game once again.

• KaezKaez Member Posts: 80
    Played in beta and loved it except for one thing...you couldn't arrest someone who murdered/shot someone right in front of you. That drove me nuts. If that's changed, I might check it out again.
  • WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

I wanted to like this game for its 'supposed' RP focus but after walking out of the tutorial and getting ganked, then respawning ganked, now I am here ganked. I said to hell with this and uninstalled.

• kevorkianjkevorkianj Member Posts: 54

This is a cute sandbox game with potential but very dependent on the player base. Haven't experienced much ganking but I have seen some interesting pew-pew open world pvp.