Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moderator Abuse.

kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

I work for another large gaming company a lot larger and I noticed a lot of Moderators seam to take sides when it comes to heat debates about companies doing bad or good. I was wondering if their was some kind appeal system that I can forward a nice long letter to some kind of senior moderator to have things taken a look at. I know it's really hard to keep your moderators from being so ban happy and etc. We have delt with the same issues for ages but it's always nice to have a special feedback system just for this.

Thanks.

Kane

SNIP

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I have been told many times...life isn't fair.I am one of  those old school people who still believes in morals and just treatment,even if it means over stepping my friends.As a matter of fact,i could disown my friends if i feel they are just bad people in general.Do you think a site admin would operate under those morals?I say no way,protect the paying customers,then the staff then the users last.

You get a link to an email to respond to a notification,but my point  was to reaffirm something i am sure you already know..."life isn't fair".

It is kind of odd how unfair life is,we are the people that put money in the develoepers pockets,we put food on their tables and yet we are the ones put last on the fairness scale.We as the users are also the MAIN reason a website makes money and again puts food on their tables,yet again we are put last on the list.

Is there a perfect solution?No there is not,beleive me i have tried to think of one.The ONLY solution is if the people in charge carry the same morals as we hope all people do,but life has shown this to be more fiction than fact.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

As far as moderation goes, if you wish to give feedback or would like clarification with regards to moderation, email MikeB at [email protected]

Going to lock this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.