Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oh wow!

Oh wow! They are getting a major patch tomorrow! It took them 2 weeks to fix 4 small bugs! lol! And 4 months before you get any additional content, content that was already there, but just needed tweeking and some gfx overhaul! Thats 40 euros for something any other company could do in a week! Lol!

I am so happy I didnt spend more than 15 euros on the game! Not even worth that!

Comments

• DaniciaDanicia Member UncommonPosts: 38

Greetings, Jungleninja,

Today's patch is the weekly update, as we promised we would do continued bug fixing and updates to art, animations, zones, and such. Today's patch is exactly that. Each week, we have been fixing and updating, plus adding quest content in our patches. We have numerous items each patch. We have updated the UI, added in many other things since we launched in June.

As you had been a very vocal participant on our Community Forums, you should already know our schedule for updates for the weekly fixes, the added content and our plan for new features. Plus, you should remember that we did a major content update by adding the Scout class and have been very open about what we are working on with the next few levels.

When you add a subscription to your game purchase, you will be able to see the changes we've made since you bought the game in July. As always, you can reach me at [email protected] if you have questions about the updates.

Regards,

Danicia

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

And this kind of communication is the reason I love this company and game :) 

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Originally posted by jungleninja

Oh wow! They are getting a major patch tomorrow! It took them 2 weeks to fix 4 small bugs! lol! And 4 months before you get any additional content, content that was already there, but just needed tweeking and some gfx overhaul! Thats 40 euros for something any other company could do in a week! Lol!

I am so happy I didnt spend more than 15 euros on the game! Not even worth that!

It is sad to see that you need to post your myopic opinions on a public forum, perhaps because you spent 15 euros, but at your age this should be chickfeed, the fact that you draw attention to that amount implies that it is not, so perhaps spend sometime improving your own lot in life rather than attempting to discredit someone elses.

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Indeed, 15 euro's is peanuts. But the fact that one promises alot and doesnt deliver is my fact of saying. Also, why ban someone who is only responding to things, plus without warning. Also, I do like their way of responding, only sad thing is, they dont respond to the majority of the main questions on their own forum. Now, you can respond to things and thats very nice of them, but that doesnt take away that the game is bad at the moment and wont be good for the next 1 to 2 years. Why? Have you seen the outdated gfx? In this modern day you cant come with that. Well, sure you can look beyond that, true. I agree, gfx arent everything and I am one to admit that. But the fact that you have to pay 9,99 pm for something where you have nothing to do after level 30 and before that you only can grind, thats bad. Yes, I know they are hard at work, I will be the first to yell from the buildings all over if and when they have crafting and its a good one. But I feel sadened that it wont.

Have a nice day and I hope all goes well, also for the game! And im dead serious too!