Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about game from a new player

dbgagerdbgager Member UncommonPosts: 175

Just started playing recently and I have some questions about the game. I have done some reading on the internet and came on information about the Trials of Atlantis expansion and master levels. It seems like a lot of top notch equipment is available there,  some nice skills, and also some very high level mobs to be killed. I also came on an article that said this content is being phased out. My question... is  the content still there. What is the state of Atlantis at this time. I also noticed that some of these quests take Battle Groups. IF TOA is low population I take it ..That getting enough people together to do them is close to impossible.  Is this game now just basically a BGs and RVR game.

Comments

• RavkeenRavkeen Member UncommonPosts: 310
    On your first question yes TOA is still around and everything is almost buyable with bounty points and toa currency. But just want to let you know while playing do a lot of research on the game before playing this is a very complicated game to play. Since the game ui is not new user friendly at all. If you research the game about how to play and what you want to play. You will not have a bad experience with the game. Vn board is a good site to help you out also mythic made a wiki site that give you good info about each realm and classes. You can go onto the darkageofcamelot site and click the wiki link and it will take you to the site it also have more info on TOA.

Hi I'm Ravkeen! image

Emilia_Emi Lvl 56 Witch
    Now Playing : Black Desert Online
    "America is not at war, the US Military is at war, America is at the mall."