Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Vampire Bloodline with you play?

12346»

Comments

• kumobladekumoblade Member UncommonPosts: 86

From what I understand, it is going to be the first original  clans from V:TM 1st Edition.  Which means potentially no Lasombra, Tzimisce, Setite, Assamite, Giovanni, Ravnos, etc...

The listed weren't added till 2nd Edition....

And please God, no damn Caitiffs. 

If, by some action, they were able to release the 13 clans upon release for me it would be.

1.) Ravnos

2.) Lasombra

3.) Toreador

If only the original 7, then Toreador followed by Brujah.  

I'd prefer to not be a part of the Malkavian Madness Network.

• indomitusindomitus Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by kumoblade

From what I understand, it is going to be the first original  clans from V:TM 1st Edition.  Which means potentially no Lasombra, Tzimisce, Setite, Assamite, Giovanni, Ravnos, etc...

The listed weren't added till 2nd Edition....

And please God, no damn Caitiffs. 

If, by some action, they were able to release the 13 clans upon release for me it would be.

1.) Ravnos

2.) Lasombra

3.) Toreador

If only the original 7, then Toreador followed by Brujah.  

I'd prefer to not be a part of the Malkavian Madness Network.

I hope we get some Sabbat Clans from start, if not, FEAR NOT, permadeath will fix it ;)

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    I'm kind of hoping they don't add Caitiff unless there are really severe penalties for being one.  Mostly cause I could just see it ending up with 50-75% Caitiff running around doing their best to min/max disciplines and breaking the lore of the world completely.  Just my own 2c.

• DMSilverDMSilver Member Posts: 3

My honest and true knee jerk answer to this would have to be my beloved Brujah Anarch which I had

played long ago in the AOL V;tM RP chat rooms b/f RP in video games came to be.. But.. there's a part

of me that feels drawn to the idea of playing a Kine and rolling my dice with both sire and clan. There's

something thrilling about not knowing the danger around the corner or to who's fangs one will fall victim.

I tend to levitate toward Anarch or Sabbat but.. here's to a roll of the dice!

You Scored as Brujah

You belong to Clan Brujah: Rebellious and perhaps a little violent. Action is a part of your life and you take life for a a hell of a joyride

Brujah

71%
    Toreador

54%
    Tremere

43%
    Gangrel

43%
    Lasombra

36%
    Ventrue

32%
    Malkavian

25%
    Nosferatu

25%
    Tzimisce

21%

Having found this and taken the quiz, I suppose I'm left with hoping my Sire is Brujah. Still going with the dice roll.. :)
  • TicklepinkTicklepink Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Im torn..I love the quirkiness Of Malkavian.  I love the gritty ugliness of Nosferatu..however Obfuscation and Celerity are two of my favorite  powers. And thirdly I love Tremere..Bloodmagic is super powerful but it breaks Masquerade easliy.Also..Im a clothing style whore. I'm very curious if they are gonna make certain styles and outfits only available to certain clans..If that's the case then I'm sure my decision will be swayed by that as well.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

Malkavian

is there any other choice? :)

The wait is killing me! :(