Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not my type of game...

ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Got a free download of DiRT3 for one of you peeps, not really my cup of tea and i got the coupon for free for buying a couple radeon 6850's from newegg. Enjoy! ((Steam is needed))

coupon says-

-Get your free copy of DiRT3-

This coupon grants you a free download of DiRT3, brought to you by AMD Gaming Evolved

Start your free download

1. Go to www.AMD.com/DiRT3promo.

2. Submit your UNIQUE COUPON CODE and contact details.

3. Check your email for your download key.

4. Follow the email instructions to download DiRT3 through Steam.

Your UNIQUE COUPON CODE:

1477-0GOB-4126-38KD

^ this is a zero i think, looks smaller than the 'O' in GOB. ENJOY! image

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Originally posted by Toxia

Got a free download of DiRT3 for one of you peeps, not really my cup of tea and i got the coupon for free for buying a couple radeon 6850's from newegg. Enjoy! ((Steam is needed))

coupon says-

-Get your free copy of DiRT3-

This coupon grants you a free download of DiRT3, brought to you by AMD Gaming Evolved

Start your free download

1. Go to www.AMD.com/DiRT3promo.

2. Submit your UNIQUE COUPON CODE and contact details.

3. Check your email for your download key.

4. Follow the email instructions to download DiRT3 through Steam.

Your UNIQUE COUPON CODE:

1477-0GOB-4126-38KD

^ this is a zero i think, looks smaller than the 'O' in GOB. ENJOY! image

Hey thanks! Downloading it now. I've been meaning to pick this one up for a while. If I get a freeby in the future that you may be interested in I'll be sure to send you a PM. I never forget someone who helped me out. Cheers Mate! image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }