Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So this happened.

SeanalexSeanalex Member UncommonPosts: 45

Well I'm a beta tester for TOR right, and I played until about 3:00am this morning and went to bed. Well I woke up this morning, double clicked my fun little icon, and low and behold incorrect password? Try to login to forums, Incorrect password. Create new forum account, input captcha, does.... not..... work..... 

So either the Servers are hella borked, or My account got hacked and I for some reason cannot get the simplest captcha right to make a new forum account to try and get a response on their forums! Already sent a customer service request, because it seems my e-mail is valid to be used in creating an account?? Yet the username I selected from the start isn't. This is fun!

Played - EQ 1/2, WoW, SWG, SWTOR, GW 1/2 UO, STO, CO, DCUO, AO, Rift.

Comments

• elliottalbelliottalb Member Posts: 19

This happened to everyone. Keep trying and eventually you will be able to log in.

• MalltrakMalltrak Member UncommonPosts: 17

I am getting the same issue, I can how ever log into EA Origin which uses the same email and password with no issues, so not sure that it was hacked, might just be a server issue.

I am not in the beta though unless I got an invite today, but me and one other friend cant log in as well starting this morning.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

Originally Posted by ShilohWilliams

Hello everyone,

We appreciate the heads up. We wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issues and are working to address them. We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.