Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why live in a Land of hatred, when we can live in A Brave New World of Love???

KingCarebearKingCarebear Member UncommonPosts: 103

My children, my enemies and my friends, why do we do it? Why do we feel the need to fight with each other? Why do we feel the need to scream at the top of our lungs to be heard and be respected when all that is needed is a hug of a neighbor and a shake of a lover’s hand? Why, my friends? Why are we so hell bent on hurting those who are only trying to love you and protect you from yourselves and others? The mods of this land and the gods of this board are only doing what is best for their kingdom and doing what is best for their land.

In a world where violence and hatred reign supreme, lust and sex are the talk of the town and vile and filth are the norm in our “World” of games, I ask you my friends, my enemies, my children…why do we yell at them? And why do we scream their names with anger???

Yes I know, I know they took away your “precious”, your precious land of “Do-as-You-Please” but that does not mean they do not love you, and it certainly does not mean they don’t care, because they do care my children, they do care and they do want you to be happy but not at the expense of our humanity.

Upon first creation the land of “Do-as-You-Please” was beautiful. The gods did a masterful job at crafting a world where people can say what they want and, well, do as they please. The buildings where wonderful and the sculptures were magnificent and grand. I was proud to be a part of something so pure yet so vibrant and fanatical.  It almost felt like a brave new galaxy and it smelled like a brave new world.

But then out of nowhere Anarchy raised its ugly little head and started causing trouble. Chaos and mischief soon came after and the world was in trouble. The Manner farm was slowly starting to turn into a pig infested swamp of lies, insults and misery. It slowly turned into a battle zone, and soon became a war and let me tell you my friends’ war does not solve anything, and it will not bring you peace because war and peace simply do not go together.

War and peace, unlike a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, does not taste good going down your throat. It taste like semen and smells like rotten left over cum from a night of bumping and grinding in hell. So believe me when I tell you this folks, war is not the answer, it will not bring you peace and it certainly did not improve the quality of this world when the land of “Do as you Please” was intact.

The War taking place on those lands were hurting the fabric and lifeblood of this board and they knew something had to be done. I…knew the madness had to come to stop, and so it did and ultimately, it was for the best.

So often in a world filled with technology and advanced media we forget who we are and what we were meant to do. We forget to take the time to love ourselves and appreciate the gifts given to us by those who came before us. So often we get consumed in the heat of battle, the debates, the arguing, the screaming and the yelling that we forget what it does to us at the end of the day when the moon is shining and the sun is down. We fail to see the cracks forming in our hearts when attempting to tear another person down.  We try to win at all cost but in the end we are all losers because we have lost ourselves in the madness of the moment, only to find ourselves standing alone in sea of darkness, a sea filled with piss and shit, war and peace and, finally, religion and politics.

My children please don’t be bitter and please don’t be mad at the people who are only trying to do what is best for their kingdom and their people. Don’t be mad at them, don’t be mad at me and don’t be mad at yourselves. Love yourselves my children. Hug yourselves and never let go of that happiness and love I know you all possess. Thank you for listening my children, and thank you for showing me your love. Godspeed my friends, I love you.

Your Highness,

King Carebear