Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Poll] What will be your "end game" in SW:TOR?

AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

What will you be participating the most at max level as your "end game" for SW:TOR? And why?

For me, it will definitely be World PVP. It's spontaneous. You don't know what is going to happen. There is the sense of danger, but you won't always be engaging in combat like you are in normal Warzones.

Comments

• Distopia2Distopia2 Member Posts: 574

Open World PVP.

To SB fans, please stop making our demographic look bad.Stop invading threads that have nothing to do with sandboxes.

SW:TOR Graphics Evolution and Comparison

SW:TOR Compare MMO Quests, Combat and More...

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

Same as any other game, a mixture.

• Biggus99Biggus99 Member Posts: 916

You forgot one option in the poll:  Dirty cybersex with your computer-controlled companion.  It's hawt.  ;)

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Originally posted by Biggus99

You forgot one option in the poll:  Dirty cybersex with your computer-controlled companion.  It's hawt.  ;)

Social hubs is listed :P

I voted Warzones.

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by Hopscotch73

I had to vote other as well.  For me it will be a variety of things to include rolling a new toon and trying out the other story lines.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Originally posted by GMan3

Originally posted by Hopscotch73

I had to vote other as well.  For me it will be a variety of things to include rolling a new toon and trying out the other story lines.

I did specify things you would do at max level.

Rolling new toons and progressing through story levels probably count as prior to reaching max level and the story beyond that are most likely Heroic Questlines, Operations, etc.

Also know people are going to do a variety of stuff, just a poll on what you would be doing the most really.

Just to clarify. :)

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Although details are sparse right now, open world PVP is my favorite end game activity, but I'm hoping they design it right so that we can properly gear up for it without having to run endless operations/warzones to succeed.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Originally posted by Kyleran
    Although details are sparse right now, open world PVP is my favorite end game activity, but I'm hoping they design it right so that we can properly gear up for it without having to run endless operations/warzones to succeed.

BioWare did mention that you can do World PVP to your hearts content and get the best PVP gear.

• MillbargeMillbarge Member Posts: 46

All of the above as the mood strikes me.

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Originally posted by AzurePrower

BioWare did mention that you can do World PVP to your hearts content and get the best PVP gear.

OK, that is very good news, thanks for letting me know.  image

Any idea if there will be any sort of meaninful objectives for players to hold in open world PVP?  (ie. like perhaps a planet or three?)

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

A healthy blend of crafting and gathering, operations, flashpoints and world pvp.

Perhaps the social, allignment and exploration aspects also offer endgame objectives.

It looks like there will be plenty of stuff to do when your storyline is through. (Which rhymes and thus its true).

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

All + you missed re-roll.

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

My endgame: I will pollute official and inofficial forums with whining posts about stuff I don't like.

Beside that, I don't believe in "endgame" in MMO's.

OK, that is very good news, thanks for letting me know. 
    Any idea if there will be any sort of meaninful objectives for players to hold in open world PVP?  (ie. like perhaps a planet or three?)

Sounds like you haven't seen the latest PAX video about World PVP. If you haven't, here's the link that'll answer all your questions about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgbKxnHIdw

OK, that is very good news, thanks for letting me know. 

Sounds like you haven't seen the latest PAX video about World PVP. If you haven't, here's the link that'll answer all your questions about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgbKxnHIdw

Videos and I generally don't get along (too much like watching TV, which I generally abhor) but I'll make a note to watch this one, once again, thanks.

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526

I usually unsubsribe at max-level ... it's when the content stops or gets repetitive.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Mixture of World PvP-crafting-roll an Alt. image

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

all of the above

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I might only play through the stories of the characters..... Until GW2 releases....

However the actuall game experience might change that tough...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

First i'll have to see if i can find some people i can stomach being around, then we'll see.

Otherwise it'll just be KotOR 3 and done for me.

• munsil42munsil42 Member UncommonPosts: 96

There is a lot of end game options, I guess a mix of them for me. Re Rolling alts and going through their stories will be time consuming in itself. But.....World PVP did get me intrigued and I don't usually pvp.

• KuaidamKuaidam Member Posts: 183

I chose ~OTHER~ because I will be doing a mixture of PvE content. The thing with me is that I am a completionist.

So I see me doing absolutely every single quest in the game, plus doing all the crafting I can just to gear myself as I level up.

The space combat mini-game is going to be a great way to spend time when i'm about to leave to work.

Flashpoints will have a lot of emphasis and would like to give some time to operations if I can find a guild that acomodates to my unusual play schedules.

PvP content, as cool as it all looks to be, will be a side dish for me  = )

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Once I've battled my way to the hights of the game world, I will survey my domain and weap for there are no new worlds to conquer.

Or more likely come here and bitch about how bored I am and it sucks how there's nothing good to play since wow killed the genera.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

Where is the all of the above button OP? image  I plan to do it all! image

**Raises plunger in salute to the sexy Satele Shan!**

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes