Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Faction system

astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Question about the faction, guild, pvp system: Will you be able to make a guild that is alligned against a certain race?

I like the combat style and graphics of Tera from what I've read.

But I will not be able to play cooperatively with the potpourri race, races? I will need to smash them if I see them.

Thanks.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

Comments

• TheRebellionTheRebellion Member UncommonPosts: 48

Originally posted by astoria

Question about the faction, guild, pvp system: Will you be able to make a guild that is alligned against a certain race?

But I will not be able to play cooperatively with the potpourri race, races? I will need to smash them if I see them.

Thanks.

Is that the beaver looking race? Becaues I too have an incessant desire to make them explode.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Originally posted by TheRebellion

Thanks.

Is that the beaver looking race? Becaues I too have an incessant desire to make them explode.

I think they are the furries of Tera

http://www.mmorpg-tactics.com/tera-popori-race/popori

Not that I don't like furries in some games, some look cool (see eq2 frogloks and Ratongas). But these ones I think smash.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Thanks.

No factions in Tera but you will be able to pk anyone that you wish (if you are on a pvp server).

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• TheRebellionTheRebellion Member UncommonPosts: 48

Originally posted by stayontarget

No factions in Tera but you will be able to pk anyone that you wish (if you are on a pvp server).

Well that just instantly increased my desire to play this game.