Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need more players!

DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

If you are thinking about checking out Planetside 2, tribes universe or something I would highly suggest playing some of Planetside 1 at the moment!

We can always use more players playing, but you can find some good battles going on at night that are an incredible amount of fun.

It isn't that difficult to learn the controls and you get used to playing and navigating pretty quickly.

I believe you can get it from direct2drive website for about 10$ right now, but the only downside is the sub cost is about what, 12$? a month.

I currently subscribe to the station pass so I can play EQ, EQ2, and Planetside all for 20$ a month, (with access to Vangaurd and the other sony games, I believe DC UNiverse is one of them?)

So, join the fight, pick one of the three sides, try out the ground vehicals, the air vehicals, the big MAX suits, engineers, hackers, medics.

It is fun, but you may die a lot when you first start playing, I know I still die a lot, but am finding the overall Planetside experience very enjoyable.

I haven't encountered any exploiting/hacking that I have noticed yet and overall it seems to be going pretty smoothly.

Low graphics requirements and on my old PC im running pretty high FPS with max graphics.

Check it out!

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.