Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to RO

Im going the route of Monk....not sure what to do though.   My stats are 10 str 10 agi 11vit 8 dex 8 int 1 luck.  Whats the best monk build...and i need a good stat build as well (for aco as well) Thanks  see you on RO...

Also my names Ameno on Iris so if ya wanna help a newb out, ior just say hi PM me :P

Comments

• zerocool87zerocool87 Member Posts: 2

I'm new as well, what level are you now? I play on the Iris server, so if you ever need someone to level with let me know ^ ^

BTW, I'm a Base level 24 Swordsman.

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158

Check bbs.emperium.org for stats and builds. Don't go hybrid oo early. Read all the sticky topics and make sure you understand. Screwing up a build is really easy in ro, and you'll regret it later.

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Well, might be rough but I would remake your character :P
    Your build is already a little screwed up. But since your new, you should have a simple build, there are acouple for monk, Asura, Combo, MS, etc. You should be a combo monk, they are the easiest to build, just get decent ammounts of agi,str,dex,and vit. However you should concentrate on VIT and STR first, I would go in this order [ although i'ev nevr made a monk]

40 VIT
    20 STR
    50 VIT
    15 DEX
    55 VIT
    30 STR
    .. dont know what level you'd be now, you could be jobchanged already, but Im not the one to recomend :P
    you should definitly check out www.emperium.org 's forums.
    PS: Somone of you are probably going to say ''rofl wtf go agi first not VIT'' .. but iits really easier to level to jlvl40 with VIT, because its pretty hard to lvl with AGI intall you get about 70+ AGI, that or a mocking muffler, which is VERY hard to get since louyang patch.

====
    lol.
    ====