Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ebay dillema

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I purchased something on Ebay, and i did the checkout and everything until it said it was complete, and i could go no further.

I then checked my Ebay account and it said the item still needs to be paid for. But I have already went through the checkout.

Has anyone else encountered this? I'm curious to wether or not the item will be shipped to me, and if they will still bill me even if I haven't recieved the item.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• nash8114nash8114 Member Posts: 118

Why don't you contact Ebay support?

Cheers,
    Nash

_____

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by rathma

I purchased something on Ebay, and i did the checkout and everything until it said it was complete, and i could go no further.
    I then checked my Ebay account and it said the item still needs to be paid for. But I have already went through the checkout.
    Has anyone else encountered this? I'm curious to wether or not the item will be shipped to me, and if they will still bill me even if I haven't recieved the item.

aye, happens to me all the time

come back in 15 minutes and refresh the page, you will have had "paid"

eBay is slow at times...trust me, I know. I buy a lot of things off them.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    Originally posted by rathma
    aye, happens to me all the time
    come back in 15 minutes and refresh the page, you will have had "paid"
    eBay is slow at times...trust me, I know. I buy a lot of things off them.

Well now it's been about 10 hours and it still says I need to pay for it ::::16::.

I am 100% positive I went through every single thing possible. It took me to the checkout at the sellers online shop, so maybe if you do it through there it doesn't go through Ebay right away...

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Did you use paypal? If so does paypal show the transaction?

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by Fadeus

Did you use paypal? If so does paypal show the transaction?

Good idea, i'll have to check when I get out of school.