Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW is it good?

MerlinXMerlinX Member Posts: 2
i was wanting to play a new mmorpg but wasnt sure which one, i've played LOM and liked that but got bored and thats about it apart from others on and off a bit like lineage, is it worth downloadin or buyin?? thanks!!

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    World of Warcraft won't be out untill next year.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Staff

What will he do next?
  • knutknut Member Posts: 46

Wow, will ofcoures be worth trying out! It will be the best game ever made! image

I can not wait untill the beta starts!

• zballzball Member Posts: 51
    it looks kick ass i hope everthing is ok in wow land i hurd that the lead programer left.

• KingBuddy30KingBuddy30 Member Posts: 59
    Everything at Blizzard is going to be fine. As for a good mmorpg game to play till wow comes out i think you should try Horizons. This is the website for it if u want to check it out http://www.istaria.com

Igsharmik

Games I Play:

Quake Live
    Track Mania Nations Forever
    Runes of Magic

• ARV1ARV1 Member Posts: 64
    Hay king good to see you posting again

If you want a free and fun mmorpg to play check out www.ogreisland.com
    My char is MelkorARV feel free to ask me for some help if you need it.

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

World of Warcraft will be a good game because graphics are real good for mmorpg games. Also they will have alot of cool stuff some mmorpg don't have.

My strongest move is called the Hiten Misturugi Ryu technique. No move is faster or stronger than it. (Hitokiri Battousai)

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• Oph8Oph8 Member Posts: 177

I hope it will have alot more than just graphics. But, Knowing blizzard they will make another truly addictive title once more. That means I will have to stock up on Hot pockets and a 24 pack of jolt. I will say that I have alot more faith in blizzard now since I have seen other mmoprgs... GO BLIZZARD!

"Everything is mine and your woman too"

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332

Originally posted by Oph8

I hope it will have alot more than just graphics. But, Knowing blizzard they will make another truly addictive title once more. That means I will have to stock up on Hot pockets and a 24 pack of jolt. I will say that I have alot more faith in blizzard now since I have seen other mmoprgs... GO BLIZZARD!

They still sell jolt?I havent seen that stuff in ages.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• Oph8Oph8 Member Posts: 177
    Indeed YES :) it's the breakfast of champions :)  they now have it in new flavors too. go here to check it out http://www.joltcola.com/

• ahilahil Member Posts: 19

wow is very fun until u come to lvl 60 whell u duell agenst other races on 60 but kinda boring when you are on max! try wow very fun ::::28::

i love TIBIA...
    tibianoob.net

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

DONT ressurect 2 year old threads!

Locked.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

This discussion has been closed.