Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has this been done? Just the endgame

jwfcpjwfcp Member Posts: 7

Im tired of the grind, I just want to sit down and raid. Is there a game out there that cuts to the chase and has its content made up entirely of boss fights based on the old familiar trinity/gear progression system?

Or maybe a single player affair that emulates what its like to run a guild, but on my own schedule.

Or maybe a little from column a and column b, whatever, just save me from killing boars in the woods.

Comments

• omega78omega78 Member UncommonPosts: 260

I know Guild Wars lets you skip the grind and go straight to twenty...but I believe thats a bad idea for your first character. Your choices are really limited, most MMOs that have endgame worth playing require you to do something to get there, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun while you do it, theres always FFXI...quite the bit to do before hitting the cap and jumping into endgame.

And in regards to the second question...maybe Dragon Age? From what I've seen at least.

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Originally posted by omega78

I know Guild Wars lets you skip the grind and go straight to twenty...but I believe thats a bad idea for your first character. Your choices are really limited, most MMOs that have endgame worth playing require you to do something to get there, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun while you do it, theres always FFXI...quite the bit to do before hitting the cap and jumping into endgame.

And in regards to the second question...maybe Dragon Age? From what I've seen at least.

When you skip to lvl 20 in GW, it's a PVP ONLY character. Not what this guy is looking for I believe.

scribble scribble scribble

• jwfcpjwfcp Member Posts: 7

Thanks guys, gw was alright, but still had ample grind. I want to be able to sit down and raid at the drop of a hat the way I can sit down and get a pick up game of dota for example.

• hopdoghopdog Member Posts: 110

well i think what your asking for is not really posible as far as raids go. i think warhammer? had open world raids/pvp at very low lvl but raids in tradition are high lvl end game quest that you unlock.  skill based mmo's that use twitch system  might be more what your looking for.  CoX with super sidekicking kinda made it where you can join and be simi effective at any lvl.  apart from that good luck on your hunt.