Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Age is 11.95 at D2D. is it worth it ?

124»

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I would stay away from paying any money for DA2.. just to stick it to the developers and to let them know we dont want dumbed down rpg games as they are called action games...

DA:O was an amazing game and had tons going for it, how they got it so wrong with DA2 no one knows i guess they listened to some 4 year old kid saying it was too hard for them or somthing.. or maybe a restarded monkey.

Any tons of better games out there..

Witcher 2 is a great game, Deus Ex if you like Sci Fi tho its more of a fps than RPG but still great. Drakensang: the river of time is also a good game, its a bit old now so textures aint the best but it still looks pretty good (not available in the uk)..

Anyway keep clear of DA2.

• RuinalRuinal Member Posts: 195

You can get both Drakensang games off Play.com, the expansion for River of time isn't available here yet that I know of though. Both are far from perfect, but they are a damn sight better than DA2 ;)

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Originally posted by Ruinal

You can get both Drakensang games off Play.com, the expansion for River of time isn't available here yet that I know of though. Both are far from perfect, but they are a damn sight better than DA2 ;)

HA your right i never thought about checking on play for Drakensang:River of time but they have it lol.. ah well i imported it.. I dont have the origional Drakensang so i might pick that up :) yeah true they aint perfect but they are a ton better than DA2.. kinda remind me a bit of the old baulders gate games..