Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First and Last Impression

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Waited in a cue for 30 minutes....played 4 minutes in game that threw you into combat with zero tutorial (this is supposed to wet your appetite...... DUHH  ) logged ...deleted.

Comments

• CeridithCeridith Member UncommonPosts: 2,980

There's a gameplay tutorial that goes over everything right after the first mission, had you actually bothered to spend more than four minutes in the game.

• siitysiity Member UncommonPosts: 23

whet

• DarthMajinDarthMajin Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Shadanwolf

Waited in a cue for 30 minutes....played 4 minutes in game that threw you into combat with zero tutorial (this is supposed to wet your appetite...... DUHH  ) logged ...deleted.

Right after the first mission (win or lose, doesn't matter) you get to the tutorial zone. Crimcraft has one of the most in depth tutorials I have seen in a game in a long time. They explain evertyhing from gun customization to crafting. The game is actually quite good. I love the fact it has some PvE content. Makes for a nice break from all the PvP I do on games. I would suggest trying it again and this time for more than 4 minutes. And btw only PvP queues are long wait times cause of the matchmaking. The PvE ones are instant.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

dont even bother with this crap. 

they now have 2 USA 2 Euro servers for population load..

but the best part is, my steam account no longer accesses their game. my account doesnt exist.  and the even funnier thing is... their CS support... is subscriber only... who the hell has heard of a online game only allowing paid members access their help desk??? 

i cant access my account so even if i was a paid member i cant file a help ticket (i cant login ROFL)  but i cant make a new account as my handle and email is used... GO FIGURE...

this game is so full of fail its sad.  while i did enjoy the limited time i had in it... may as well go back to APBR i get the same LMG/shotgun spray and pray there, that i did in PVP matches on CC... least APBR has bigger battle zones sorta.. and a helpdesk i dont have to pay to access >>"

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

Originally posted by Ichmen

dont even bother with this crap. 

they now have 2 USA 2 Euro servers for population load..

but the best part is, my steam account no longer accesses their game. my account doesnt exist.  and the even funnier thing is... their CS support... is subscriber only... who the hell has heard of a online game only allowing paid members access their help desk??? 

i cant access my account so even if i was a paid member i cant file a help ticket (i cant login ROFL)  but i cant make a new account as my handle and email is used... GO FIGURE...

this game is so full of fail its sad.  while i did enjoy the limited time i had in it... may as well go back to APBR i get the same LMG/shotgun spray and pray there, that i did in PVP matches on CC... least APBR has bigger battle zones sorta.. and a helpdesk i dont have to pay to access >>"

try the warp portal login/registrations

steam doesnt hold that game anymore (to log in) its warp portal who manages it. i had a few problems but i got a reply back from WP within 48 hours (i think it was a bit more than 24) 

oh and i have not spent a single penny on it yet...

as for the OP, seriously, you ragequit after the first battle? win or lose it doesnt matter, they throw you into the tutorial room right after and honestly like a poster above said, yeah its probably one of the best tutorials i have ever followed. (hell they even show you how to move around WASD and all the usefull buttons. 

as for the queue lines? havent had any... the only wait time ive had is waiting probably 45 seconds until the room fills up so you can play with other people.

• SirmakiSirmaki Member UncommonPosts: 118
    "Whet" as in sharpen, not "wet" as in dampen. If you want anyone to take you seriously, then you may want to think on that a bit.