Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

L2 GoD Expansion

dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

Ok i went to lineage2.com/gd but i havent seen much info about the upcoming expansion... so if anyone knows some more info please share... i personaly would like to know:

a) Release date

b) Max level and grind rate ( will be less? )

c) wasd support? ( not critical for me i ve used to play with mouse click from diablo 1 and from c2-interlude in lineage 2 )

anything else please let us know. 

p.s i havent played retail after interlude, i have a 78 adventurer waiting on bartz ( which is on A grade sadly cause i gave away my stuff when i quited ) and i m thinking to come back... 

ty.

Comments

• ColdicesColdices Member Posts: 157
    Release date is unknown, they only announced that they will release it this fall. Expecting 2 months max..

Max level has increased to 99.
    Grind will be easier (to bad)
    No wasd support, the game is designed to be click to move and will never change. I prefer this to wasdfor rpgs.

You can read the full patch notes here:
    http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=216369

• dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

i m asking about the grind rate cause i m thinking to start from scratch, cause my 78 adventurer is kinda naked as i said, so it would be better to start playing from level 1 and do everything from start, but if the grind is like c5 i would not even think about that. 

thanx for the link i m reading now.

Yes, the grind is easier then it was at c5. You can do 78 now in a few weeks now. Especially with all the exp events we are getting untill GoD :)

78 in a few weeks oO ??? omg... it took me years lol... if i can be 80 in like 3 months i think is better to start over... i m gonna think about it tonight, while a friend decides if he starts playing l2 too.. so it would be fun to start from level 1 with a buddy...

Missed this game so much, i played eeeevery game is in the top page here in mmorpg, and never hooked.. 

• ImmelmannImmelmann Member Posts: 16

haha Yea I remember it took me 2 years almost to get my bishop to 65ish... Plus gear... Ugh so much work lol!

just missed the double xp week which sucks... anyway i m close to start a new toon, so i always played Daggers and Mages... what do you suggest in the current state of the game? 

• ImmelmannImmelmann Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by dlevel

just missed the double xp week which sucks... anyway i m close to start a new toon, so i always played Daggers and Mages... what do you suggest in the current state of the game? 

I'd like to know as well. If I come back I'm either making a tank or a Healer again. I'd like to know which one's more viable these days... or "Needed" 

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by Coldices

Yes, the grind is easier then it was at c5. You can do 78 now in a few weeks now. Especially with all the exp events we are getting untill GoD :)

Yeah, we recruited a newbee Sword Muse (completely new to the game) in our clan / const group who started almost 1 month ago. Now he's already 77 or 78. All thanks fo his holidays & the double XP event ;) Now he needs to get some decent S-grade gear - we'll help him get the mats as clan (of course)

nice guys! nice to help newcommers... i decided with my friend that we both start from scratch with also a 3rd account for support. I can't wait to finish work and go to his place to install the client :)

Be sure to tell what class you and your are picking so I can suggest you which support to lvl with. H5 is a very balanced update, both mages and daggers are good. Play what you like the best and keep in mind what your 4th class will be when GoD arrives. If you reach lvl 80 before GoD you are free to pick whatever 4th class like adventurer->healer. If you dont reach it you just advance on your current class for example, paladin -> knight, sorceror->mage.

i Chose Mystic Muse, my 2 friends chose Necro and Shilien Knight, and the 2 supports we chose are shilien elder and warcryer. i have a 78 dagger waiting on chronos so if i see that i enjoy more to play melee i will transfer him to naia if possible. But i had much fun with sps in the past. Atm we have fun playing from start and a long weekend of L2 is comming :)

do you have anything to suggest?

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Originally posted by dlevel

i Chose Mystic Muse, my 2 friends chose Necro and Shilien Knight, and the 2 supports we chose are shilien elder and warcryer. i have a 78 dagger waiting on chronos so if i see that i enjoy more to play melee i will transfer him to naia if possible. But i had much fun with sps in the past. Atm we have fun playing from start and a long weekend of L2 is comming :)

do you have anything to suggest?

The Shillen Elder is the perfect support for the Spellsinger / Necro and the Warcryer is perfect support for the Shillen Knight. You all should do fine if this is the setup you are going with. So you all are on Naia?

Yeap all on Naia with a small change, i transfered my 78/66 Adventurer/Spell Howler from Chronos to Naia and i will play with the subclass when everyone is arround 60's, also my friend has a 79 Hierophant but he just cant remember the account and the security answers so he will contact support if he can sort it out ( he remembers only the account name ) untill then i m playing the shilien elder.