Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on Micro Transactions

getfunzgetfunz Member Posts: 2

Would people here be interested in a site where you can place real money bids for in game equipment/ships and plexes?

I'm talking about for example a site where you can place a bid for a dramiel and buy it for 6-7 cents, nightmares for a dollar and such prices.

Not gonna post the address just wondering if people would be interested of knowing about such a place.

Comments

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

I believe what you're talking about is against CCP rules for Eve online.

I believe your post itself against the TOS for MMORPG.com.

If the player's raged when CCP tried to sell them a ship what makes you think they'd not have an issue with you doing it?

• getfunzgetfunz Member Posts: 2

How is my post against this web sites TOS? I wont ever post a link advertising anything, im asking if people are interested in this sort of thing. Are you?

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Take your pick fella:

Minor infractions:

Committing Minor Infractions at MMORPG.com will result in a first warning, followed by temporary bans. If the issue becomes chronic, a permanent ban will be considered.

Virtual Trading

• MMORPG.com does not allow the purchase, sale, or trade of in-game assets, accounts, or powerleveling services.

Medium infractions:

At the discretion of the moderator and/or the Community Manager, the following infractions will be classed as either minor or major infractions and appropriate penalties will be applied.

Advertisements

• MMORPG.com does not allow users to advertise products or companies in our forums. If you want to advertise, contact [email protected].

3rd Party Programs

• MMORPG.com does not allow forum discussion concerning programs that go against a game's EULA. This includes, but is not limited to, third party programs to automate gameplay or gain an unfair advantage over other players. Please check with your specific game's EULA for more details on what is or isn't allowed.

Obviously the website exists and obviously you're advertising it's existance via viral marketing.

• Shade0oShade0o Member UncommonPosts: 46

Also on a side note...
    There are things like this where you place a bid in ISK, nothing stopping you from buying plex, selling those for your ISK!

cant remember the site but try googling for Blink, EVE and Lotto.

The above post is all opinion and should not be taken as a sign that anyone else agrees with it.
    Nor that the grammar and spelling involved will be up to your standards.