Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 questions

i have got FFXI US Version and RotZ, i am english and imported it off a site. I played on the fenrir server but at the time it was very expensive and i played for 3 months, didn't have enough time to play and decided the price per time playing game wasn't worth it. I came back a few months later knowing the prices for UK had dropped, but soon quit after because the community on the Ifrit server was no where near as good as the first one, fenrir.. My friend is thinking about getting the game, and he will be getting the european version, and i have someone to give us worldpasses to my fav server fenrir.

the two questions.

1. If i have the US version and he has the european version, can we play together on the same server?

2. Does any1 know a site that will deliver the US version of Chains of Promathia to UK...

If someone gives me answers i'll make sure the favour is returned in game(gil or items), many thx.

Comments

• RelianceReliance Member Posts: 89

Well as much as i have read on the world passes you should be able to play on the same server because people such as myself who live in the US can play on the same servers as people who live in Japan. So it all seems logical that you can do the same from where you two live.

<><><Reliance><><>

• RaliosionRaliosion Member Posts: 9
    Don't get CoP unless you are very high level.  Wait until you are like....level 60+ and have done most of the quests.

Sigs? Feh, who needs em?