Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 7 days of game time

lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 353

I just had the urge yesterday to check in on WoW since I have been taking a break for a while. When I went to my account it had a link for 7 days free under where it says Frozen for my account status. I was too busy yesterday and figured I would start that today, but now that link is no longer there. Was there an expiration date on that or something? I had no idea I even had that free time available since I never received an email about it.

I do get tons of phishing emails claiming to be Blizzard so I may have had a legit email, but was too paranoid to click it.

If I missed out on the free time, I am curious if anyone has ever called them and requested an extension on that.

Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile

Waiting for - 

Comments

• I am wondering the same thing.  I saw it yesterday under my account, now it's gone.

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Blizzard do this from time to time, a friend and I resubbed with the fireland patch after being unsubbed for about 2months, he had a 7days free link I did not.  Neither of us got an email about it.  Chances are it went into his SPAM, 90% of my spam mail is blizzard related (scams), god bless gmail spam filter.

• NuclearSodaNuclearSoda Member Posts: 9

Yeah, I got this message a little bit after the patch launched and decided to go ahead and use the free 7 days. I didn't end up resubbing but I did get to finish the Thrall quest line and see what my guild mates were up to. I hope they do this after most large patches hehe... might end up playing the game this way.

www.wizardsdistrict.com

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Received it. No urge to use it.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

No thanks... I´ll pass.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

I've gotten an email from them about 7 free days. I think the offer ends tomorrow, the 25th.

I just have no desire download the behemoth of the game.

• NuclearSodaNuclearSoda Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by DJJazzy

I've gotten an email from them about 7 free days. I think the offer ends tomorrow, the 25th.

I just have no desire download the behemoth of the game.

I hear you... I was going to install WoW on my laptop, and after I installed the game + expansions the launcher said it needed to download like 12.8GBs. :(

www.wizardsdistrict.com

• DAHBOODAHBOO Member UncommonPosts: 137

why dont you just go to account management and set it up for the free version, lets you play for free up to lvl 20.