Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to try this out for the first time

I've read enough good and solid opinions to convince me to give this a shot. I'll likely be making a Vulmane or Dark Elf Dread Knight. Will download tonight.

If anyone has any server suggestions and/or a guild I could learn the game from, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• sri_rishabhsri_rishabh Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by Talthanys

I've read enough good and solid opinions to convince me to give this a shot. I'll likely be making a Vulmane or Dark Elf Dread Knight. Will download tonight.

If anyone has any server suggestions and/or a guild I could learn the game from, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are only 2 servers at present- Telon and Halgar

Telon is the one you should be joining since majority of players play on that. 

I would recommend 'Twighlyte Song' guild which is the to go guild for majority of new players coming in game..It always has 30-40 players online. Just look into ingame guild tool and contract any recruiter online

• UbudarUbudar Member Posts: 55

Telon server look for the Twilight Song guild just ask in chat even on the island should be someone around to invite you.  Happy hunting 

Since you are new i'd highly suggest learning the diplomacy and crafting to level 10 while you are on the island.  You get pieces of gear that will be better then what you can find on the outside plus both are easier to level on the island.