Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is Dark Age of Camelot?

SirAoSSirAoS Member Posts: 203

Just Curious. I am desperate to find a mmo and looking for something alittle different than whats going on now? Is this game worth trying?

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Yea its definately worth trying if you havnt yet.The interface/ui is a bit clunky but I found the game fun.

http://darkageofcamelot.com/ You can get a 14 day trial there

• serapholseraphol Member Posts: 33

It was definitely the MMO to play at one time, and it has a number of meritable features, but look elsewhere for PvP balance, which is really rather important in this game.

• DevalonDevalon Member UncommonPosts: 496

Like above person they fail to address some huge issues. The reason I quit DAoC was because of buffs. You had to had buffbots to compete. They need to remove all buffs from the game  and start really balancing PvP.

--
    "Any free people have the right to choose how it wants to be govern thats the essence of democracy. It's sad when America has chosen for the stability and consistency of a dictatorship and doing it democratically" -utnow

• GhavalGhaval Member UncommonPosts: 49

I do not use a buff bot and I can compete quite nicely. There are always people willing to buff you, or the bought buffs are not so bad that you cannot run then and still do well. I know my class how to fight in different situations so not being capped I am able to get around.