Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scarlet Legacy CBT First Impressions!

Since this game is now almost out of Closed Beta, I thought id share my thoughts on the game by Interserv. Now of course this will be in a video form, but heres a brief overview of the game:

"In InterServ and OnNET USA's Scarlet Legacy, undertake the ultimate goal of saving Princess Scarlet. The game integrates a simple and quick fighting system, giving the player a non-targeting combat system, which allows for action-oriented gameplay." - MMORPG.com

Heres the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78hO-WQWh1s

If you enjoy the video make sure to hit the Subscribe button, then the Thumbs up button! Also leave your thoughts on this MMO either in the reply section below, or on the video!

Thanks,

Zach Sharpes

Comments

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

Non-targetting combat system? Are we playing a different game? It totally has a targetting system and very normal, if flashy, combat.

• GeowashGeowash Member Posts: 372

Originally posted by bobfish

Non-targetting combat system? Are we playing a different game? It totally has a targetting system and very normal, if flashy, combat.

I agree, That was a quote from one of the MMORPG staff on the description of the game. That is not my words haha. I actually enjoyed the combat. Very flashy.