Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People crack me up...

12345679»

Comments

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Guys, please let the derail come to an end and either let's get the thread back on topic or it may be locked.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125

Originally posted by Asamighost

"Combat is bland and boring" 

What were you expecting? i mean...It's just another mmo.

If you want a game with some type of combate revolution try those action rpgs,  they seem quite popular these days.

For me, SWTOR is good and fine, not perfect but what is...

lol and when they try and change the way an MMO plays combat wise, people throw a fit.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by tillamook

If you want a game with some type of combate revolution try those action rpgs,  they seem quite popular these days.

lol and when they try and change the way an MMO plays combat wise, people throw a fit.

People always want change until they actually get it, then want to know why you have to mess with a good thing.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• MaraGossepMaraGossep Member Posts: 74

Originally posted by GMan3

Originally posted by tillamook

People always want change until they actually get it, then want to know why you have to mess with a good thing.

To me, it seems like if you ever played any themepark MMO's, you will learn SWTOR combat system in no time, which is exactly the opposite of what you are suggesting.

• Distopia2Distopia2 Member Posts: 574

Originally posted by MaraGossep

To me, it seems like if you ever played any themepark MMO's, you will learn SWTOR combat system in no time, which is exactly the opposite of what you are suggesting.

What does ease of use have to do with what he said?

To SB fans, please stop making our demographic look bad.Stop invading threads that have nothing to do with sandboxes.

SW:TOR Graphics Evolution and Comparison

SW:TOR Compare MMO Quests, Combat and More...