Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Sylvari Week blog post

UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

We all knew it was coming, but here's the official announcement of Sylvari Week on ArenaNet's blog.  Should be a week filled with joy and despair in the community.  Hopefully joy will win out.

http://www.arena.net/blog/next-week-is-sylvari-week

Comments

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Sounds good. I always enjoy Ree's lore post on Fridays the most out of the race weeks.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

FINALLY!!!

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

MY RACE FOREVERANDEVERANDEVERANDEVER. When it's released. Cool blogpost.

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Originally posted by DJJazzy

Sounds good. I always enjoy Ree's lore post on Fridays the most out of the race weeks.

Same here.  I'm deeply curious about the visual changes, but Ree's writeups always put the breath of life into the races.  Looking forward to next Friday most of all.

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Going to follow up on this. Don't really know that much about the sylvari.

scribble scribble scribble

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

At long last. Let's hope re-design doesn't disappoint.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Originally posted by Methos12

At long last. Let's hope re-design doesn't disappoint.

Some will be disappointed, it's inevitable.