Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just downloaded! (Android)

Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

Only played for around an hour, got to level 5 on an Orc Warrior.

The gameplay is very good (ie, moving / jumping whilst attacking etc) and the quests aren't bad at all! I'm definitely looking forward to getting higher up and doing some PvP.

I'm playing on the Android Europe servers, on Observer [something]. It's not as populated as crapples ones (obviously) but I heared from other players in-game that they're merging Droid and Apple in September (here's me hoping this happens before they introduce Arena's! Wanna get a taste of vanilla WoW-style ganking in populated zones again).

If anyone else here's playing on Android Europe, drop us a message or something.

For now, I'm gonna go to sleep, 6:45am and I haven't yet slept. Like I said, I'll add more to this thread as I experiance more of the game.

Peace!

EDIT: Forgot to add, I'm playing it on my Desire HD (beautiful smartphone) and it runs flawlessly, as with everything else :). This is the dogs ballocks mobile MMO I'm telling you. Actually featuring a nice persistant world as opposed to Pocket Legends with its persistant towns only.

_________
Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.