Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning player with low level player - Destiny of Velious question

Kaelaan21Kaelaan21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

Hi everyone. I decided to resub to EQ2 this morning. Still being a lower level character, when should I bother getting the Destiny of Velious expansion?

Also, I'm not really tied to any particular server. If anyone has a suggestion of which server or guild that I should look into, the advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118

Destiny of Velious does not offer anything at all until level 85+, so if you don't have it, don't worry about it until you start getting closer to end-game content.

I am on Antonia Bayle and can greatly recommend it. Decent population and quite a lot of grouping at lower levels. If you are looking for a casual guild that is focused on fun and content, instead of a race to end-game, feel free to check out The Night Watch (thenightwatch.enjin.com).

If you have any other questions, ask :)

Laxie

• ArdwulfArdwulf Member UncommonPosts: 283

At this point, you may as well wait and just get Age of Discovery when it comes out in November.  That'll ctach you up on Velious and any other expansin you're missing, and you'll have a few months to work on getting a character up a bit in the meantime.