Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cash shop already...really?

GennerallGennerall Member Posts: 46

I just registered for "beta" this morning, dived into the game after a quick download, and was relatively impressed - the game was fun, it had that "devil-may cry" feel to it which i personally liked.

And then my eyes drifted over to the right, and fell upon that all to familiar and shiny cash shop button. Seriously, opening a cash shop at closed beta? In my eyes thats release, and i don't have too much of a problem with that, that is, until i saw their supposed reasons for this cash shop.

"The reason we are opening the cash shop in the closed beta is so we can fully test all of the items and the functionality of the shop itself on a large scale. There are some technical aspects of Rusty Hearts that are a first for Perfect World, so we absolutely must ensure that everything is up and running smoothly when the game goes live. Having the shop open in the closed beta will allow us to do just that." full posthttp://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com/news/?p=293221&style=rh

A cash shops fine, but i'd appreciate them not lying through their teeth about it. :/