Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just to let you guys know beta starts aug 4th next thursday

RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

just fyi

Comments

• Marcus-Marcus- Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

i looked around (somewhat) briefly, and couldn't find this info, where did you hear it was starting?

• cncampcncamp Member Posts: 12

In the latest dev chat they did on Ustream. They said it was next week and that they'd also open up guild invites.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by cncamp

In the latest dev chat they did on Ustream. They said it was next week and that they'd also open up guild invites.

after the intial alpha testers get in from what im hearing. wellt he guild website is going up next week

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591

Can not wait! Praying hard that I get picked for testing this game, looks amazing for those of us who love depthful crafting.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• IroncladIronclad Member UncommonPosts: 71

Here is a link to the Dev Q&A on Youtube:

• jadedlevirjadedlevir Member Posts: 628

=O best gaming news all summer imo. I hope i get in, i don't post on the forums, are they still going by that?

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910
    What? What? They've hardly announced the game?!? And now they are doing a beta? Awesome!

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• ShubawksShubawks Member UncommonPosts: 6

Beta doesn't actually start this Thursday, selection and what not does. Also; it's not going to be an open beta by any means. It's to test combat mechanics and basic battle structures. Don't except anything "game worthy" from this, also; chances of beta are very limited. They were saying between 200-400 people for this 2nd phase of testing, including the people from the first phase.

Edit:

@Jade - Yes, community involvement is also a huge plus. Some guilds are gearing up for testing as well and have been talking to the community managers about guild key giveouts, I'll try to provide more information later on. :)

• JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182

Originally posted by Shubawks

Beta doesn't actually start this Thursday, selection and what not does. Also; it's not going to be an open beta by any means. It's to test combat mechanics and basic battle structures. Don't except anything "game worthy" from this, also; chances of beta are very limited. They were saying between 200-400 people for this 2nd phase of testing, including the people from the first phase.

Edit:

@Jade - Yes, community involvement is also a huge plus. Some guilds are gearing up for testing as well and have been talking to the community managers about guild key giveouts, I'll try to provide more information later on. :)

Wrong on the first part, invites will go out tuesday and wednesday, with testing starting on thursday.

The invites are given out to :

1. User who alpha tested and gave feedback

2. People from the forums and all other sign ups

The focus will be basically PvP combat, expect areas where you just fight each other to sort out the combat as fast as possible before testing the rest of the game.

• ShubawksShubawks Member UncommonPosts: 6

Originally posted by Joekra

Originally posted by Shubawks

Edit:

Wrong on the first part, invites will go out tuesday and wednesday, with testing starting on thursday.

The invites are given out to :

1. User who alpha tested and gave feedback

2. People from the forums and all other sign ups

The focus will be basically PvP combat, expect areas where you just fight each other to sort out the combat as fast as possible before testing the rest of the game.

Just confirmed I was wrong on testing starting Thursday, but keys are ALSO being given out on Thursdays, so if you don't see anything from Sanya on Tuesday or Wednesday don't feel discouraged.