Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scheduling Vanguard game

daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

I'd like to try this game but like everyone else I don't want an empty world with no people to play with... so I'm going to schedule a meeting with whoever else wants to try it out and we'll all log in at same time and play together!

Please reply to this and we'll discuss a time and a date to get everyone together and try it out together :)

Comments

• sri_rishabhsri_rishabh Member Posts: 56

Just sub for the game and join 'Twighlyte Song' guild..you will find lots of players to play with

Its a to go guild for 80% of new players and at present it has lots of players at new and mid level..

Population is on the rise too and at peak times we have now 500+ players online at a time which was like 250sh couple of months back..

Just keep making and adding frens and start initiative for making groups rather then always waiting to join one..

This game does not give u anything on a platter so have to make some efforts ..but in the end its all worth it and a satisfying experience

• Feather5Feather5 Member Posts: 90

Another night online and already at medium population, really getting into game now, going to sub on pay day, may aswell do full station access because wouldnt mind trying EQ 2 either.

Ex. myth of soma, legend of mir, mu online and eudemons online player.

Current game : Runescape (until pc build is complete)

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

I'll probably be on all night/morning (eastern time). I just picked up the trial, rolled two characters, got them both to ~6, but I've been busy lately. Definitely going to be putting more time into this and possibly subbing.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Member UncommonPosts: 342

I resubbed tonight.  But more play time varies.  Sometimes I get 45-60 min before work.  Usually play late on weekends and maybe a couple of hrs during the week.