Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pony thread? Pony thread. MMO Bronies report in!

Title says it all. Let's give this forum a bit of friendship and tolerance.

Let's start an MMO-wide brony network of some kind! or at least get to know one another.

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ultrastoatultrastoat Member Posts: 172

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Spaceships are Magic

Hah that was brilliant.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Rookies reporting in. image

• NeikenNeiken Member Posts: 254

So we get to be bronies now? Or ponies? I thought this thread was about mounts! Pony mounts would be way cooler than this bronie idea!

+1 to pony mounts

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Personally thought this was about trying to get dark pony to response :)

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• Originally posted by whilan

Personally thought this was about trying to get dark pony to response :)

lol thats what got me to enter this thread XD

Nope no provoking Dark Pony, just trying to start up a conversation with fellow gaming bronies!

• AfgmanAfgman Member Posts: 8

Please Leave I have had enough of you in various forums but please don't ruin MMORPG Forums for me :)? Why not go to some other forum were you can release your teenage angst about ponies.

• Happyguy83Happyguy83 Member Posts: 264

Bout fucking time...

• NekkuroNekkuro Member Posts: 162

Originally posted by Afgman

Please Leave I have had enough of you in various forums but please don't ruin MMORPG Forums for me :)? Why not go to some other forum were you can release your teenage angst about ponies.

QFT.

I have nothing against your animated ponies, but please find a forum dedicated to letting everyone know how cool you are because you love these colorful ponies from TV programs for girls around toddler age.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Pony ? Bah. Give me a dragon mount any day.

Originally posted by Nekkuro

QFT.

I have nothing against your animated ponies, but please find a forum dedicated to letting everyone know how cool you are because you love these colorful ponies from TV programs for girls around toddler age.

I'm going to love and tolerate the sh*t outta you two.

Don't know if you've noticed Afgman, but MMORPG forums are already pretty ruined with negativity and old people bitching at young people. Let's get some tolerance up in this hizzy.

I know there's a pony corp in EvE, there are several pony guilds in WoW, Lotro, and Rift, and there are dozens of minecraft servers hosted and run by Bronies, so... we're already in your MMOs, dude.

Originally posted by Happyguy83

Bout fucking time...

I know right? I find the lack of ponies on this site disturbing.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Methinks positivity is going to help this forums  a lot!   Which is why I am giving away theeeez cookies and milk to all teh ponies! @_@

Please and Thanchuu~ ^_^

PS: I am in no way luring people into a trap with bleach filled milk and or other poisonous ingredients in an attempt to kill ponies and the ingredients used in these cookies are all natural.  o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

Bout time you guys came, the grognards needs to be riled up a bit.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

QFT.

• Originally posted by nhavas

Originally posted by Happyguy83

Bout fucking time...

I know right? I find the lack of ponies on this site disturbing.

There is a pony on these boards, he just doesn't shit rainbows.  Well maybe he does, I am not really sure to be honest.

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

What the hell is a Bronie? Inquiring minds really want to know!

And on another note,,, When I think of ponies... My little Pony is the only thing that comes to mind.

Well my grandfathers jackass did bite me once when I was little.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Originally posted by Wrender

And on another note,,, When I think of ponies... My little Pony is the only thing that comes to mind.

A brony is an amalgamation between bro and pony.

And we're on about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Umm..According to Urban Dictionary, its

"A male fan of the series, 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.' "

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Originally posted by Castillle

Umm..According to Urban Dictionary, its

"A male fan of the series, 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.' "

Is it related to "jabroni" ?

Sorry I responded to this Blatantly homosexual thread .... please excuse.....

Aww, c'mon man, you'd be a fantastic brony.

Everybody must succumb somehow, it's only a matter of time.

• NekkuroNekkuro Member Posts: 162

Originally posted by nhavas

QFT.

Don't know if you've noticed Afgman, but MMORPG forums are already pretty ruined with negativity and old people bitching at young people. Let's get some tolerance up in this hizzy.

I know there's a pony corp in EvE, there are several pony guilds in WoW, Lotro, and Rift, and there are dozens of minecraft servers hosted and run by Bronies, so... we're already in your MMOs, dude.

You mean in 5 years you AREN'T going to look to your past and think "Wow, I can't believe I was so infatuated with those cartoon characters. What WAS I thinking? how silly." ?

And no, my friend. It is I who is tolerating YOU.

• Originally posted by Nekkuro

Originally posted by nhavas

QFT.

You mean in 5 years you AREN'T going to look to your past and think "Wow, I can't believe I was so infatuated with those cartoon characters. What WAS I thinking? how silly." ?

And no, my friend. It is I who is tolerating YOU.

Why would he?  There are some pretty damn good cartoons around.  Samurai Jack was a better show than half the live action many adults watch.

And the person who makes this show was part of the Samurai Jack team.

Haters be hatin' bronies unite!