Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 $4.99

Origin has BF Bad Company 2, Bad Company Vietnam, and BF2 all on sale for $4.99 each.

Just an FYI for anyone like myself that is late to the party.

Take care.

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

May try bad company vietnam...I liked Bad Company well enough...I just can't get around the screwey hitboxes in the battlefield games.  In CoD, the weapons might be imbalanced and the maps might be shitty, but at least I know where my bullets are gonna go...there's something about the battlefield games though, I always feel like there's this element of unpredictability that undermines me own skill in favor of blind luck...and for someone as competetive as me, mmmm yeah not good.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I've played every version of CoD and Battlefield and I'm not sure I agree with you on the hitbox point. To be honest, I only played the Demo of Bad Company 1, and so possibly I didn't get the chance to encounter the same problems you did. I can tell you for sure however that BC2 is a much more solid game and the closest to the original Battlefields that you'll find. I just hope that BF3 brings back all of the magic of the original Battlefield games. The Modern Warfare series, and now Black Ops, have much more polish and are certainly more solid shooters, but I miss the playground feel of BF1 and 2. Nothing beats the experience of flying in a plane across a map, bailing out over an enemy tank making its way to a defenseless spawn point, managing to parachute down smack dab on top of the moving tank, dropping some C4 on it, and finally jumping off and blowing it to hell moments before it manages to swing its gun around on you. You just can't get those experiences in CoD games.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Just an FYI... BFBC Vietnam is just multiplayer maps/vehicles/weapons for BFBC2. There is no single player mode as it's basically just an expansion for multiplayer.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }