Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new server

CelestialnovaCelestialnova Member Posts: 81

I have been busy with work and when I got on my server (Reclaimer) that I was on, had my char. name from when the server first came up at launch, and saw the message to change servers I kind of had a lot of mixed feelings about an initial server being locked like that, however since I do have time on the account is there any good server with a good pop, or community, that would be good to come over and fall back in love with Rift?  I feel jaded after seeing that message, and really want to fall in love again on a new server.  Guardian here.

Comments

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

The got rid of the extra useless servers after they allowed free x-fers which are still in affect.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/status/index.php

^ Good rule to live by is aim for a high pop one that is high pop during your play time. I am Guardian Millrush a high/medium pop server.

• CelestialnovaCelestialnova Member Posts: 81

kind of sucks i will have to rename most likely too, that's why i kinda want to do it only once and be done with it....sad to see a launch original server be one of the low pops :( maybe that was why if feed jaded, but at least i know i want to give it another shot and on a new server.

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Yeah that does suck. It does prompt you right away, so you never knowyou can browse each high pop one and hopefully get one where it is not taken. Best of luck.

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

My orginal server is now the "Trial" server. I moved many of my characters to Briarcliff. I have not regretted it :-D