Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scout class added

AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

The patch notes today state that the scout class has been added.

Since I just started playing I will give it a go.  So far I find the game very refreshing and am enjoying myself.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

Comments

• FredelasFredelas Member Posts: 36

I'm very disappointed with this latest patch. I'm unable to play more than 5 or 10 minutes without a client crash now. I should have been happy when it was only crashing 2 or 3 times an hour, I guess.

I feel worse for the players on Bacchus, whose server has been down for 24 hours now.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

I must have been lucky because I am on the server and played for quite awhile with no issues.  This was right after the patch though.  I found the scout class a little "rough" on technical implementation.  Timers of abilities etc.  I have only played for 1 day though so I might try out a caster.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

It's understandable if the scout class is a bit rough or even broken. It doesn't seem to have ever been tested beyond Heatwave's own QA team. There's been no public or apparently even private beta testing by players for this class. It's all just happening on the live servers.

This feels like a very risky development process.

I decided to take advantage of the new 3-day trial and see if the scout made it worth going back to the game.

You can read my trial impressions right here on mmorpg.com.

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

I do like the scout class. You can level easier with this one then the other ones are my findings. But still buggy, but the best class at this moment in my opinion.