Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going back to EQ2: Account suspended

XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

I have an EQ2 account that it almost as old as the game itself. I've been playing on and off over the years for a couple months each time. The last time I played was last year (or whenever the shadow odyssey expansion was offered on steam).

I tried yesterday to reactivate my account but it was listed as suspended for some reason. Is this something normal due to the recent hacking of Sony, or it is something specifically done to my account?

Their online ticket submitting service doesn't seem to work properly. You can log in, get a message about logging in but doesn't give any other choices. So I had to dig through their web support site for an email (I'm in EU, not going to call international for such an issue) and sent them a reactivation request.

Anyone else had something similar happen to them?

Comments

• ArdwulfArdwulf Member UncommonPosts: 283

I know that after the hacks I had to log into my account directly via the Station Account website, and that everyone had to change their passwords.  Beyond that, I got nothing, although I'm sure that contacting support will get it resolved evertually.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

I had to change my station password as well. The SWG and the free version of EQ2 are open to me. It's just that the EQ2 is blocked for now for some reason. Hopefully it'll get resolved before the weekend.