Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a game worth somthing.

kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

I have played so many games it has become a blurry memory. I reallly need a mmo worth playing the game s i have tried give me a week of fun.After that it just becomes a boreless grind.

I have played the follwoing

EQ2

Kingdom Heros

PWI

BOI

Shayia

WOW((regretfully)

Dekaron

Vindictus

Allods*a old mistress i like it but i cant seem to stick with it for some reason*

R2*beta not liking to much.

Atlantica

ROM

Allot more ,ANd that is just mmoprgs not any fps or strategy game.. I want a good community nice pve and crafting. Also housing is nice. I really somthing fun not the run of the mill load. Also i tried Linage 2 free trial and liked the starting but i cant go without my wasd. Any options to go for a while or atleast till gw2 ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

flavor of the month will be dragon nest for us,aus and other country i cant remember(started 5 minute ago!)

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

try lord of the rings online, basically all pve besides monster play and its very story driven

• kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

Coudlnt get into lorto and dragons nest looks to wired. I like actual charatchers with some fantsy int it full on anime is fine only when they are sized right.

Thanks for the try though.

• BergirBergir Member Posts: 299

I've played more mmo's than i can remember, of all of them the only two that i came across worth playing were EQ2 from launch up until 2008 and SWG up until the NGE.

Since then i've tried finding a game worth playing and realized that allot of players out there are trying to find that one, we all get hyped for <insert game here> play for a couple months and realize it isn't it. In the meantime all games are dumbing themselves down to get some wow pie, adding cash shops, and going free to play and making smaller more linear worlds.

One of my kids about a year ago really wanted to play WoW, i originally played it at launch, and never even subbed up. So i reactivated my account, and let them play. After about 2 weeks they were done and i wasn't surprised. Having about two weeks left of the sub i thought what the heck i should check it out, a year later i'm still playing wow, why?

Well i think wow is now more mmo than most games out there, it's still sub based, no in game cash shop, huge massive seamless world, tons of players. The industry changed due to wow but took it way to far.

WoW is more of a old school mmo than any new game, Rift for example, it's WoW, the list is huge. Honestly i can't believe I'm playing wow and not entirely sure why, maybe because it's not radically changing every other day like EQ2 for example. I'm not racing off to every new game since then either, saving money and game time investments. I keep playing wow and take the side line approach, i almost caved for Rift but thanks to wow i didn't because after a couple months that game imploded.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

my personal best f2p is forsaken world world is big story is fair ,dungeon nice,cant say about pvp or endgame since not many reached max level yet!

• kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

Eh i got a love hate thing with Forsaken World on how they did the betas.

And yea i am with ya on that im looking for that one to play for longer than a few days. But i cant play wow it just is kinda wired for me to play. I cant explain it but just somthin aint right when i do. And yea i was going to try rift too but after all the hell everyone was talking about later on. And the beta i played a bit i liked that much but there was too much later negativty for a sub.