Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terrible game

EmoqqboyEmoqqboy Member UncommonPosts: 194

uninstalled after 15 mins. i had no experience with content whatsoever obviously but the environment,gameplay,movement whole thing feels very chunky. There is limited degree of freedom in movement even in "instances". while they did try to use the "non-targetting" type of gameplay, the end result feels like a failure in my opinion. Even though tera is not out and ready yet, i'd say this is a very very very very very very very very very very x 100000000000 dumbed down,inferior to the max version of tera. if u're ok with that, go ahead. My 2 cents

<QQ moar plz. kkthxbai.>

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

I'm curious where you downloaded the beta for this game.  According to the developers of this game, close beta or any beta has not yet occured for this game as of today's date.  Can you post a link?  Are you sure it was this game?

• Daymarr1Daymarr1 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Originally posted by sumdumguy1

I'm curious where you downloaded the beta for this game.  According to the developers of this game, close beta or any beta has not yet occured for this game as of today's date.  Can you post a link?  Are you sure it was this game?

Im guessing he though this was the "DragonNest" forum section because it came out on the 26 and has instanses and a non targetting system

Plus both games start with Dragon xD

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

i just got a closed beta invite in my TRASH section of email lol....definately did not expect to see that there

• kerankorkerankor Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Odinthedark1

i just got a closed beta invite in my TRASH section of email lol....definately did not expect to see that there

Leave it there, it's where it belongs.

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581

This game is nothing more then a CTRL+C, CTRL+V game like all the other generic korean/chinese games out there.

• RattusRattus Member UncommonPosts: 31

Originally posted by darkedone02

This game is nothing more then a CTRL+C, CTRL+V game like all the other generic korean/chinese games out there.

It's actually worse!

• boomerzboomerz Member Posts: 4

honestly it sucks. at first i thought  it was ok.

it is really boring, wack-a-mole game. repetitive game, less than 100 players active in 8 kingdoms!

classes are not balanced.  you wont enjoy pvp if you are not a warrior.

or you barely find anyone to kill. their website is amateur, unfinished and lack of company's support.

a lot of high lvl players have quit already.  this game will close soon.