It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I so much miss vanilla WoW. I miss leveling a new toon.
As much as WoW desperately needs more classes, I still miss the old world :
- Remember making a new Elf and being in Teldrassil for 6 hours leveling to 10. Every starting area had there own little cave to give the players a chance to group and try out there class like Ban'ethil Hollow or Gnarlpine Hold.
- Then finally being prepared to set off for Darkshore ?.............Slow leveling was fun. Being in 10-20 level areas always had there share of level 10 quest that were easy to accomplish but they all had there harder ones along with group quest.
- Remember the good old days where you would get off the boat in Auberdine and it would be packed with people, some dueling, others flirting. Some one would shout for a group to fight the Gail's at Twilight Vale, and everyone would come running.
- Remember how it would take three or four days to do Darkshore, and YOU ALWAYS MADE LEVELING FRIEND, that you would stay in contact with the entire time you played that character ?
- How about the times you would save some silver or maybe have one gold piece. And now was the time to adventure from Menethil Harbor to Ironforge. So you can travel easer and get all your weapons abilities like pole arms, and guns. But you would always hart back to your original area like Darkshore because THATS WHERE YOUR FRIENDS WERE?
- I used to like South Shore, I used to like the danger of watching your back for Horde sneaking up on you.
- My first toon was a Rogue. I loved doing the Rogue chain quest starting in Stormwind, SI:7 I think it was called. It would eventually lead you to the secret Rogue town of Northfold Manor. finding it was a secret.
- Around level 22 or so, I was questing by my myself minding my own business and out of no place I got a tell " would you like to go to Shadowfang Keep with us ? "....Well I had no clue and accepted. Now in a group of five, I followed and found myself in my first Dungeon. I did triable, but the group had pity on me because I was not a jerk but just learning. I think I made a few friends that showed me how to play.
I could go on and on about slow leveling. All the content is still in there but it's just not the same. That friend you made at level 9 is now level 27 if you take just one day off.........I would get so sick of WoW and take a few months off, but only to return. Not anymore. The game is too fast, and my account got hacked, and I don't feel like fixing it because the game is over for me anyway