Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About DCUO

seigardseigard Member UncommonPosts: 286

I saw the character creation and kinda liked it but I wonder if the pvp is good like rewarding and I wonder if it is worth paying .

Can someone inform me about these. I want to know if it has stuff to do

Comments

• tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363

You can do battlegrounds that give you some kind of tokens to buy pvp equipment.

Then you can of course gank newbies in the open-world, which is as rewarding as you feel it....... that is if you can find anyone......

It's not a game you play if your main focus is PVP. If you die its the good old you spawn at the resspoint and are good to go again.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

It was fine on the first week.  I remember :

• Getting ganked by the power rangers.

• Teaming up with a ton of other people to take down the power rangers. 

• Finding a lot of people everywhere.

• Being harassed by a level 20 villain.

• Owning said villain at level 12 with the help of a level 10 char.

• Making noob war on level 30 soloers with 4 level 16-19 chars. Ah yes...Now I know were not in Azeroth

• Wondering where frack everyone went after the first month.

• Not logging in even if I had the 3 month sub.

Seriously people just vanisheded

Edit :

I only tried 1 pvp battleground thingie which I lost. 

After that, all the pvp I did was open world.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• BeaumanBeauman Member UncommonPosts: 142

The PvP is full of people that use 3rd party programs to hack the game files and do incredible amounts of damage without any animations showing.

Basically-- all the cheaters and exploiters that the DCUO forums (again) errupted into flames over this evening.

If you want PvP, honestly-- go somewhere else. A lot of the remaining, non-cheating community on my server won't touch Legends or Arena PvP anymore due to the hackers.

Oh, and SOE has refused to ban any of the guilty parties, even when full Fraps videos and Combat logs are submitted showing instance after instance of it happening.